Colour Me Choked

Aitch

As I mentioned previously, the newbie femboy Toon gave great service, as good as Ana. The first time I barfined Toon she came twice, the second time thrice, and was rock hard for the better part of two hours. The 'agras allow an olde phart like me a rigid digit for about an hour, but what they do to someone like Toon is astounding.

I was looking for another toss with her in the near future, but unfortunately another (too) appreciative punter just bought her out of the bar! :sad: I am choked:bad:

Em told me the guy was a good man, but I told her to tell him I said "Fuck you" anyway when next she sees him. She cracked up laughing. It's true, I was kidding good-naturedly (sorta), but I think this emoji is appropriate for those well-heeled mongers who take the best babes off the market. :movethatass:

IMG_20220617_211705.jpg

IMG_20220528_211310_2.jpg

IMG_20220528_220019.jpg

IMG_20220528_222259.jpg

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, seven said:

I never understood this need for possession. 

Yes, that is a strange thing for sure. 

The only instance that I've heard of that made some sense is a guy who was going to be in Thailand for several weeks during which time he'd be doing some traveling around the country.  He wanted the full-time companionship of a particular sweetie he'd been with on a previous visit.  Not wanting the daily hassle of bar fines, he worked a deal with the bar owner on a "buy out."  The buy out price was negotiated down since the girl wasn't really being bought out but would be back in the bar in 6 weeks.  In this case the buy out was basically a better deal on a long-term bar fine.

Needless to say, though, being with the same individual for an entire trip is not for me.  But, in fairness to this experienced traveler, the sweetie was a looker, had reasonably good English skills, and served as a good travel guide.

• Like 5

Just relax..

Maybe she's in lube with the guy.

Wait a bit till it wears off. She'll be back

Still shit can happen..

You never know she could have found the one that doesn't drive her bonkers, is young, gives great sex, doesn't butterfly and ticks the boxes. Chances are 0.0000005% though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seven said:

I never understood this need for possession. 

I did not say the gentleman bought her; I said he bought her out of the bar. There's a difference. Possession is not the same as renting for a continuous period of time. I'm aware that after time she will likely be back. I was joking - read JOKING - with Em about it when I asked her to pass a "fuck you (for taking her out of my personal clutches)" comment to him. She caught the joke, but maybe you had to be there because she almost hurt herself laughing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ashoka said:

Just relax..

Maybe she's in lube with the guy.

Wait a bit till it wears off. She'll be back

Still shit can happen..

You never know she could have found the one that doesn't drive her bonkers, is young, gives great sex, doesn't butterfly and ticks the boxes. Chances are 0.0000005% though.

He's not young (but not as old as me - few are :nea:), and even worse, he has most of his hair, the dirty dog. :wink: Colour me envious of both that and his fat wallet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

I wouldn't make a drama of it. Most likely, she get dumped again in a few days/weeks and comes crawling back to the bar, begging for work :rofl:

I was not making a "drama" about it; I was making a joke about it. Apparently that flies over some heads like a cowpie frisbee. If and when Toon does come back to the bar - as she likely will in time - she will have neither to crawl nor to beg. Em got her due for the barfine rental/extension and will be thrilled when she returns because she is likely to be barfined most nights.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Aitch said:

I did not say the gentleman bought her; I said he bought her out of the bar. There's a difference. Possession is not the same as renting for a continuous period of time. I'm aware that after time she will likely be back. I was joking - read JOKING - with Em about it when I asked her to pass a "fuck you (for taking her out of my personal clutches)" comment to him. She caught the joke, but maybe you had to be there because she almost hurt herself laughing.

Yes , out of the bar. My sincere apologies for leaving out out. Not sure it makes much of a difference here though. Possession is possession.

I was just commenting on a phenomena I came across almost 20 years ago during my first years of mongering in Thailand. An English gentleman was very fond of 'buying' girls whom he fell in love with out of the bar. Did so on a quite a few occasions, mostly Bkk.  As alluded to , they did make their return to p4p when the gentleman got bored with them.

I do know the difference between renting and buying, thank you. (Obviously we're not talking slave or human trafficking here, I'm well aware of that, but for lack of better word thais themselves use this term). 

I did not mean to hijack and /or go off topic in your thread,  if you feel I did , I apologise.

Oh btw, I  also got the joke, but thanks for making sure. Joking on the www isn't always easy as subtle nuances gets lost in plain text, and I'm too old to use emojis.

Thanks for posting ,much appreciated.

• Like 2

Hahaha ... I'm quite sure Aitch didn't start this topic to be some 'shaming and blaming' about some textual or grammatical ambiguities. I called it 'drama' before, since English isn't my native language, the best word I could think of at that time. But indeed, it's nothing like drama at all. It can be just for those who go to the bar with having the intention of BF her haha. But I guess the ones pleasure is the other ones bad luck. I don't mind people BF-ing girls for days or even weeks, up to them right? 

And indeed, jokes especially can be misunderstood quite easy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, seven said:

Yes , out of the bar. My sincere apologies for leaving out out. Not sure it makes much of a difference here though. Possession is possession.

I was just commenting on a phenomena I came across almost 20 years ago during my first years of mongering in Thailand. An English gentleman was very fond of 'buying' girls whom he fell in love with out of the bar. Did so on a quite a few occasions, mostly Bkk.  As alluded to , they did make their return to p4p when the gentleman got bored with them.

I do know the difference between renting and buying, thank you. (Obviously we're not talking slave or human trafficking here, I'm well aware of that, but for lack of better word thais themselves use this term). 

I did not mean to hijack and /or go off topic in your thread,  if you feel I did , I apologise.

Oh btw, I  also got the joke, but thanks for making sure. Joking on the www isn't always easy as subtle nuances gets lost in plain text, and I'm too old to use emojis.

Thanks for posting ,much appreciated.

That's me giving you the "like". You didn't appreciate my post as much as I just appreciated yours. Thanks. B)

Nil desperandum, Aitch. Besides, her younger sistah may be starting tomorrow! 

Further, that's probably a rug he's wearing. Imagine how itchy it must be wearing that during the Pattaya heat and humidity. There's also a possibility, if it be true, that it may come unstuck during a heated session causing the vixen to guffaw loudly. Which, in turn may lead to a severe cas of penile flacidity. One can only hope.

:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1