Everybody Loves BIG BLACK COCK!

EVERYBODY LOVES BIG BLACK COCK

Blonde women from Beverly Hills love Big Black Cock.

High-school girls in France get curious about Big Black Cock

Those with a Cuckhold Fetish like to include a Big Black Cock...or three!

Japanese Men and Women everywhere worship Big Black Cock

SmartSelect_20220622-161555_Google.jpg.256b68d2d023888a6d09afaf1f2de0c8.jpg

SmartSelect_20220622-161414_Google.jpg.b398a98f7806467163c627708df99d16.jpg

SmartSelect_20220622-161506_Google.jpg.a25fccb91de7268332e02564dc66fdda.jpg

Even straight white men send memes to each other about Big Black Cock!

SmartSelect_20220622-201635_Firefox.jpg.001b6d501e2524146eab4127f37a4405.jpg

SmartSelect_20220622-201219_Google.jpg.dc301a575b6282c4b43f5e9a8ce2e927.jpg

SmartSelect_20220622-201423_Firefox.jpg.f594d5b2e70b88c1dc0cc14258d954e3.jpg

Big Black Cocks are iconic globally. And lots of fun.

But how about when a Big Black Cock is attached to a beautiful woman?

Now you are talking The Sith's language!

• Like 2

MONDAY MORNING SURPRISE!

It was Monday and I had previously scheduled a threesome with two ultra foxy Colombian GG prostitutes.

Maybe they were semi pro....  but they charged like prostitutes and I had to make the moment count. 

The Sith is currently in the middle of a multi Trans, Multi GG fuckathon.

Last week I had just completed a tremendous day of beach, dancing, and fucking with a Cuban Femboy with a solid sized tool. I had so much fun and came so hard that I felt satiated for days. 

Screenshot_20220616-201440_WhatsApp.jpg.26917e9b823cbc8d53a70b210b299786.jpg

A couple of days later I had a soiree with a 25 year old GG that turned into a total dud because I could not be arsed (as my fellow UK mongers say) about banging her, eventhough she came to my house and was ready to fuck.

SmartSelect_20220620-200249_WhatsApp.jpg.b64b4e82ad1e42d9704bab3b6ddc35a9.jpg

(Both of these were reported on another thread entitled Big Cock at the Beach under Chronicles of The Sith posted last week). 

So I subsequently cancelled my scheduled threesome with the Colombian babes. I knew that entering the Dojo with two sultry vixens of steamy Latina blood with my satiated low sex drive and hunger would be like an MMA fighter taking a fight in the Octagon with a broken leg.... it would be a massacre.

Trying to go thru the motions with condoms and lack luster enthusiasm while the clock was ticking on the meter just wasn't the confidence boost The Sith wanted to subject himself to at this stage.

I have to confess... I do fuck some GGs that are on the Amatuer side bareback. But these girls felt too "Pro" to risk that.

These hot blooded Colombian babes should be greeted by The Sith like a stud horse denied sexual relief for weeks...and the top of his game. Not in my current state where I would be 'dialing it in' for a threesome scenario most mortal men could only fantasize about and never ever experience in the real world. It would have been an insult to good sex everywhere and a complete waste of Benjamin's (not to mention Jimmy Hats).

SmartSelect_20220622-221407_WhatsApp.jpg.a081d72d462762be48950ce7ba8d40de.jpg

SmartSelect_20220622-221416_WhatsApp.jpg.49d113966362937234f1b128fb2d0fc9.jpg

SmartSelect_20220622-221427_WhatsApp.jpg.aa5b4d8d4182c49922967ed3689ff13d.jpg

SmartSelect_20220622-221650_WhatsApp.jpg.2c0493ddc3e1e11243a689a5134bbb88.jpg

SmartSelect_20220622-221703_WhatsApp.jpg.bff5f0d29bf7ba1910d314ada50b92d9.jpg

So I cancelled the "Threesome Date" on Friday....opting for several days of just resting my dick and balls before ringing these two girls up for a rescheduled rendezvous.

Yet to my surprise.... the most pleasant I believe of my entire 2022 season.... I get a text first thing Monday morning from a lovely Black American trans girl I had been courting on Tinder the week earlier.

She was in Florida for holidays and we kind of vibed when texting.

Early last week, she sent me a picture of her meat. And asked if i could handle it. It was definitely nice..... and im not going to say it was a monster...... but The Sith cut his teeth in South East Asia where Bell-Ends lag behind the global Bell Curve in terms of size...... and even an average cock with African descent would beat out most of the ASEAN girls.

[side note...@Rom I think your next story should be titled "For Whom the Bell-End Tolls"]

Dara, the Cuban Latina Trans i had shagged this week had a good sized tool (see Big Cock at the Beach report).

But this Black Beauty was another shoe size higher, including sheer girth.

I gulped when I saw it..... told her I would have trouble finding a place to fit it. Maybe I can just suck it off..... and avoid the back stage damage.

She asked me to send a picture of my tool. 

I didn't send.

I don't keep photos of my rod laying around because most GGs don't like dick photos and Trans are already horny enuff and typically on the payroll. So no need to keep a collection at the ready. 

She went silent for the next several days....eventhough I shot her a couple of messages during that time to see if she was game to fuck. 

After 5 days of silence, after me lobbing in probatory texts to guage her interest......

I had sadly concluded she had blown me off. Such are the perils of sex for sport.

Babe Ruth, the greatest Home Run hitter in major league baseball history was also the league leader for most strike outs.

SmartSelect_20220622-224919_Google.jpg.21899c371820c3b93eac78440772e42d.jpg

Yet this Monday morning 8:25am..... I suddenly get a text from her. And for some reason I checked my phone exactly at the right time to respond to have a real time convo and strike while the Black iron was hot.

Screenshot_20220622-202622_WhatsApp.jpg.6a3b7b49a5f67de9d063836044b0563e.jpg

• Like 2

EVERYBODY LOVES QUICKIES

"Quickies" with a total stranger are like found gold. I had intimated to her that I could pay her money, but she didn't want that.

She was DTF..... Down to Fuck. Not for money....but because she, just like me, wanted to get her rocks off and blow her load. 

I had a full day of meetings.... let me think 'cancel quickie with hot babe, or cancel a succession of Zoom calls and other meetings'?

This was an easy decision.

A flury of emails and texts started flying from my phone to people around the world who I was suppose to meet with that day. Fuck you....good bye....see you next time. I have a hot Black Trans woman coming over and thats more important to me than a 45 min meeting with you over Zoom! 

She followed up on that original request earlier that week and asked again to see a picture of my cock. Since I didn't have one I figured I could take my time in the shower to stroke my self to a respectable chub and snap a quick dick pic to send. 

And I did need to squeeze in at least two important calls..... take shower..... douche my ass..... and get the house in shape for a guest.... and send her a half-respectable dick pic ...... all within 40 minutes before she arrived.

That's when real execution comes to play; Jedi Level Execution.

The Sith went into action.... taking Zoom meetings with the camera off so they didn't see I'm nude and multi tasking important business talks while trimming my balls and shaving my face.  

I live for this type of thing.  

I was thinking to myself while operating the Bum Gun...'come on Sith.... her cock is massive.... pump that water in your shitter'  I also was trying to stroke my cock to get this girl a nice snap, but the pressure to multi task was getting in the way of getting a full boner.... so I figured a semi chub would have to do... I snapped a pic just as I was putting on my pants after showering and sent it to her....   

.........she liked it!

And was on the way.   I barely had enough time to change..... and started to tidy up the house....and had a bag of oil, sex toys and condoms I was taking from my bed room to the living room...... and all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. 

'How could she have gotten here so fast?' I wondered. I hid the bag behind the door.  It was pouring rain outside and my place is not that easy to find. I opened the door...... and there standing in the rain was a stunning.... towering.... beautiful woman with a hot shapely body, wearing a white cotton see thru dress and under neath it I could see an aqua blue bikini. She had dread locks running all the way down past her ass and hips and legs for days! 

Oh my God I thought!! What a babe. I was stunned.

Then she spoke. The most beautiful feminine voice with a smile that totally knocked me over with her feminine effervescent energy. I felt like a school boy seeing a girl I instantly fell for. I was actually speechless for a second.  

"Hi Sith?"     

"Yes.... I can't believe you got here so fast. Do you need money for the taxi?  It was actually her rental car parked in front.

Ok come on in and get out of the rain!"

SmartSelect_20220620-173148_Instagram.jpg.76206816eaf3a44cec405e4b63163ac6.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

Thanks for all the tales from the dark side! Is there another update pending in this one? I get the feeling there is more that you could share?

hey Snoop!

yes i still have to write the next two parts to this thread and post some pics. 

Plus I'll be seeing this girl again!!!  She is a total keeper.  Its just that i have been travelling and havent had a chance to put pen to paper.

when are you going to Lisbon?

• Like 2