JeJe Murdered Farang Boyfriend Primary Suspect

Pdoggg

53 minutes ago, seven said:

LB?

Yes. Ladyboy.

The suspect, her boyfriend was caught in Jomtien.

A Russian man has been arrested in the Pattaya area for allegedly killing his transgender girlfriend in Surin with her body being found three weeks after she was reported missing in a storage room.

The Prasart Police in Surin were notified of the discovery of the body yesterday (June 15th) at 4:30 PM at a house in the Kang Aen sub-district, Prasart district.

Law enforcement arrived at the storage room in a residential home, noticing a foul odor permeated the area. The body of a transgender person, Teerapong Lamlua, 32, was found covered with a blanket. Teerapong’s head had suffered significant blunt impact injuries from a heavy object, possibly a bottle according to law enforcement at the scene.

Teerapong’s mother, Mrs. Wandee Lamlua, 47, told Prasart police, “Our neighbors told us they smelled something very bad like a dead animal from our house’s storage room. I called rescue workers to the area and they found some blood stains and hair in front of the storage room before finding the body.”

“My child was in a longterm relationship with a Russian man. We lived in different houses. My child was last seen on May 22nd of this year. However, I thought the couple were traveling together in Ubon Ratchathani and frequent trips by the couple were not unusual so we didn’t consider that my child was missing.” Wandee explained

The Prasart Police has continued their investigation together with Immigration Officers. They finally arrested the suspect in the Pattaya area last night (June 15th), with the assistance of undercover police at Jomtien Beach who was identified as a Russian man, 31. He was taken back to Surin for further investigation. Some reports have said the suspect is Lithuanian or may hold dual passports.

The suspect had been tracked down with his mobile phone signal according to investigative officers and his movements were captured on CCTV as well. The suspect had left his rental car at a bus station in Surin and taken a bus to Rayong, then traveling to Pattaya.

The suspect, whose full name was not released by law enforcement, did not immediately make a statement to the press.

The couple had been together for about six months and the man had been reportedly staying with the victim at their home for a week in Prasart prior to the incident.

Teerapong’s beloved pitbull was also missing, Wandee added, and Prasart police believe the dog may have been murdered as well and are searching the property for signs of the dog having possibly been buried.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/06/16/russian-man-arrested-in-the-pattaya-area-for-allegedly-killing-his-transgender-girlfriend-in-the-surin-province/

Jeje RIP

jeje.webp

The Accused

boyfriend.jpeg

• Like 1

I hate shit like this. I recently read they got that shithead Shane Kenneth Looker, Stoke on Trent wherever that is (briton), extradited (from Ibiza,Spain of course) and sentenced who murdered and chopped up a Nep bargirl. 8 years. Hope gets gangbanged on daily basis in Bang Kwang. Cunt who preys on vulnerable victims.

https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2022/06/01/brit-murdered-nana-sex-worker-jailed-shane-kenneth-looker/

https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2021/05/29/uk-go-go-murder-suspect-shane-looker-faces-extradition-to-thailand/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brit-sex-tourist-who-strangled-27110307

brit-murdered-nana-sex-worker-jailed-shane-kenneth-looker.jpg

uk-go-go-murder-suspect-shane-looker-faces-extradition-to-thailand.jpg

0_PAY-A-British-sex-tourist-who-murdered-a-Thai-prostitute-and-then-stuffed-her-naked-body-in-a-suitcase-w.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

The suspect, her boyfriend was caught in Jomtien.

Yeah me and the missus both did a double take that we were just there and would hang out at that place in Jomtien where they apprehended him a lot. You just don't know people that well sometimes do you?

Normally avoid bars because of out of control drunks but he wasn't drunk and he killed someone.

• Like 1

Its good they caught this scum before he fled the country.

Interesting that they tracked him w his mobile phone.

in most countries, that's not legal for the government to do. But either a warrant was obtained or the people of Thailand now just let the government do it......surveillance for everyone at all times. Which is what many countries now do and their people accept.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

Its good they caught this scum before he fled the country.

Interesting that they tracked him w his mobile phone.

in most countries, that's not legal for the government to do. But either a warrant was obtained or the people of Thailand now just let the government do it......surveillance for everyone at all times. Which is what many countries now do and their people accept.

I think it was her mobile phone that he still carried and used for payments.

2 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

They might be using a male pronoun when referring to JeJe.

Yeah more proof pronouns matter!

To be honest it confuses me too sometimes but thankfully my missus will translate it nicely where it all makes sense.

"The suspect had been tracked down with his mobile phone signal according to investigative officers and his movements were captured on CCTV as well. The suspect had left his rental car at a bus station in Surin and taken a bus to Rayong, then traveling to Pattaya."

3 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

"The suspect had been tracked down with his mobile phone signal according to investigative officers and his movements were captured on CCTV as well. The suspect had left his rental car at a bus station in Surin and taken a bus to Rayong, then traveling to Pattaya."

The translation is wonky. It only summarizes certain sections but doesn't give you the whole story.

Basically if you listen to the thai narrator in the Amarin videos.. it says something like

"The suspect used the victims phone to make daily payments on the rental car instead of his own. They were able to trace her phone's location in his possession.

And they found him with a Laos national that he had hooked up with but when she saw that the police were looking for him, she herself called the police. The police were then able to surround him and apprehended him in Jomtien Beach."

At least that's the Thai word for word translation from the Amarin video if they're telling the truth.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Fenton said:

Pitbulls have a bad reputation, but its like the saying "There are no bad dogs, just bad owners".

If the pitbull didn't attack the monk.. but approached nicely and followed.. you have to say the owner was really good!