Royal British Legion Pattaya Queens Jubilee Garden Party

Pdoggg

Dave Duke, you missed a good one!  On Saturday, I attended the Pattaya branch of the Royal British Legion's Queens Jubilee Garden Party.   It was held at the Retreat Lawn Bowling Club on the Darkside.

My favorite band, the Paul Jackson Band was performing.  Their was also a performance by Barry Upton and a Rod Stewart impersonator sang the exact same songs that were sung at the official Jubilee.  Have no idea why Sweet Caroline was one of the songs.

There were Union Jacks and St George flags everywhere.  Cutouts of the Queen's Guard and James Bond.  Also a Ladies Ascot Hat competition.  Lots of food and beer too.  A toast to Queen Elizabeth and also a toast to the fallen heroes.

RBL-Garden-Party_w1-768x1061.jpg1655054571744.jpg1655054578448.jpg

• Like 1

The Platinum Jubilee Celebrations were fantastic here in the UK and the Party at the Palace headlined by Diana Ross was fantastic.

God Save the Queen.

Talking of Diane I am now at Manchester's Victoria Railway Station having a beer before going next door to the Manchester Arena to see  said Lady in concert, I am absolutely buzzin:yahoo:

A lot of History here too 

20220614_183302.jpg

20220614_183257.jpg

20220614_182536.jpg

20220614_182638.jpg

20220614_182648.jpg

• Like 1