Pattaya Pride

Pdoggg

pride.jpeg

The Pattaya International Pride Festival 2022 is coming from June 24th – 26th at the Central Pattaya Mall. March together to celebrate pride month!
The Central Pattaya shopping mall, in collaboration with the Tourism Authority of Thailand and another 100 associations, will march in the “International Pride Festival” from June 24th to June 26th. The march intends to celebrate diversity in genders and, of course, to have some fun!

The event is packed with many features as following:
June 24th: Watch the performance called “One Man One women on the Beach 2022”, starting at 6 p.m.

June 25th: March together in a sassy Pride Parade presented to you by over 100 associations across Thailand. 1,000 influencers are also guaranteed to be there. The registration starts at 12-3 p.m. and the parade at 4 p.m. in front of the Central Marina mall and will go down Pattaya Beach Road.

This is the first Pride Parade in Pattaya since early 2020 due to Covid-19 restrictions.

June 26th: Enjoy the Miss Healthy Queen 2022 at 6 p.m.
Be a part of the world movement now on the G floor of the Central Pattaya shopping mall.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/06/11/pattaya-international-pride-festival-is-coming-from-june-24th-26th-at-central-pattaya-shopping-mall/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

The Pattaya International Pride Festival 2022 is coming from June 24th – 26th

Excellent. Of course Thailand  should have festivals like these.

Later in august here. Been to a few of these throughout the years and there are always som really sexy creatures around. Quite a few expat ladymen. I'm fortunate to live in a free society where movements like these aren't oppressed like Hungary, Poland, Florida.

IMG_9330.jpeg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, seven said:

You going , duke? :biggrin: 

Even if I was in town Katoeys 'R' Us isn't my bag tbh mate, once when jolski (part owner) was very kindly offering people free drinks there for 1 hour (plus a lift from the Hideaway from where we were) I declined to go, I explained to him why and he fully understand wasn't at all offended, a real nice guy. 

As for the other I will leave it at that :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...