Alcazar Reopens

Pdoggg

Pattaya —
 Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya, a famous cabaret show known for its transgender performers, has just made its comeback with all seats booked yesterday night, June 3rd, say organizers with the production. 

The event was held at Alcazar Cabaret Show theatre in Pattaya on Friday night, June 3rd, 2022. It received overwhelming generosity from audience members, mostly Indians, Vietnamese, Koreans, and Thais despite having to shut down for over two years due to the Covid-19 pandemic. 

Mr. Pawin Pettrakul, an event executive, told local media that he was totally surprised about the seats that had been fully booked on the first night of the Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya because they had been gone for more than two years. 

He also added that he did not hope everything would revert to the pre-pandemic times, but still thought that Pattaya still needed some lights and colors other than natural attractions for the visitors to enjoy. He said that he wanted businesses, especially the entertainment ones to return to draw more tourists into Pattaya. 

Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya yesterday night was just a foretaste, Mr. Pawin said. It will return again four days a week every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday for one round a day at 7 PM. He said he would add more rounds definitely in the future.

The performers of Alcazar Cabaret Show said in the agreement that they were overjoyed to come back after over two years. Some even admitted that they secretly cried on the stage. The pandemic drove them to temporarily leave their beloved profession and make a living doing something else, but now they are back. They invite you to come and enjoy the dancing here at the Alcazar Cabaret Show theatre.     

Give them a call at 038410224 if you want to join!

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/06/04/alcazar-cabaret-show-pattaya-makes-its-comeback-after-two-years-of-covid-19-closures-with-all-seats-booked-for-reopening-say-organizers/

• Like 6

12 hours ago, rxpharm said:

Very happy to see the news! I hope they can get big audiences as they ramp up their reopening

I'll second that :drinks:.   I can still remember the excitement of my first time at the shows in Bangkok that's when I would use Bangkok as my base then as the years went by I started preferring Pattaya and early visits to Tiffany and also Simon Cabaret. Great times and great memories. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great news. I find the cabarets themselves as entertaining as wet paint drying, but its nice to walk around the area outside drooling over the stunners taking pics with Chinese tourists. Its an institution like  Tiffany and Mambo in Bkk. I wish they bring back Malibu as well, but I think they packed it in before the covid. Hema cabaret is where I found the Ploy working as a busboy , skinny femboy with pimples. Bless her. Anyone heard from her lately? She used to send me cock pics every other day but nothing in months.

• Like 1