Have You Ever Taken ("straight") Mates to an LB Bar Before?

The-Sith

Have you ever taken your "straight" mates to an LB Bar before?

I did it before..... a few times.....

The first time, I took a couple of unsuspecting guys who were not super experienced in Bangkok, but were open-minded to prostitution and fun, yet had never known the pleasures of these three-legged felines crawling along the sois of Sukhimvit.

I knew one of the older guys for decades, "Mike'. He was a close friend who recently, helped by The Sith, had started exploring his wild side after years of living an uber consevative life. But it was still his early days of exploration, and he had never been with LBs before. He brought along another younger friend "Paul" who I didn't know as well but......he was pretty cool too.

I took them first to Straps..... which is the perfect place in Nana Plaza for the "Katoey Uninitiated". It's full of stunners.....who may very well be aesthetically the hottest women in all of Nana...... yet also may be the most high maintenance women in all of Nana too. Because they have had their dick and balls cut..... they have lost the chilled-out fun-side that LBs have from their male side......and their bitchy-high-maintenance estrogen-side is off the charts. Did I mention they are all beautiful?

This is the conundrum of being with beautiful women.... usually there is a cost of the torture of their emotional ridiculousness.

So I take them to Straps and my friends like the talent. They have no idea that these are Katoeys because they present very well as women to the insuspecting eye. The new guy, Paul is younger and horny and I introduce him to a super hot girl who I fucked back at my favorite haunt Obsessions half a year earlier when she had a dick. I guess she got the chop, and now switched venues from pre-op Obsessions to post-op Straps.

I never touch post-ops for the very reason I wrote above.... but this girl is super cute with a hot sexy librarian look with some large glasses on her face and tight fitting outfit enveloping lovely breasts. I have some pictures of her in one of my trip reports on the other site.........she actually is super cool and fun when she had her dick. And i dont know what eventually changed over time after losing her balls.....but my friend liked her.  So off they went to leave the bar and headed to a short time room.

As they were leaving....I turned to my older friend Mike and revealed to him that these are transgendered women and whether I should go chase our other friend down to warn him. Mike says "No..... just let him go....he'll be alright".

I was thinking 'cool.... my friends are more open minded than I anticipated.'

So I wanted to ratchet things up...... I took my older friend Mike to a GG Bar.... Billboards (or whatever that place was called) that has about 50 women on two meat carousels. I was high fiving the babes and my friend was having a great time too.

We then meet the other friend Paul. He comes back and joins us..... he takes me aside so Mike cant hear.....he secretly tells me that he thinks his girl was a transsexual..... that when he was fucking her.....her pussy didn't feel right (and he mentioned it didn't smell right either!).... I told him that Bangkok is risky like that and I was going to warn him as he was exiting but I couldn't catch him. He told me 'it was alright....he still had a fun time.' But that he now wanted to get a real girl..... I told him i would check out his next pull personally to make sure she was a GG. So we found another girl....I asked her to show us her Poon tang in the bar.....and we confirmed what I already knew about her based on my "Nana Extra Sensory Powers" that dont need to look at the crotch to determine original gender. Paul pulls this one and takes off with her.

This time it was a GG. 100% for sure and certified. 

Then it was time to ratchet things up even more....it was about 5pm and we had amped up the fun and had several drinks..... so I brought my first friend to my favorite place: Obsessions.

I told Mike this was the bar where the girls are the wildest in Bankok.....super horny and ready to ffuck. Mike was ready for the action and seriously excited.

We roll in and get some seats and at first my friend is loving it. And some girls I know there surround me.....as I was a regular and they knew me by first name. I have had the best time with every single girl I have ever pulled from Obsessions. For me, it's always a sure thing, so long as I take my time to select. Call The Sith "shallow"..... but I would rank Obsessions as one of the top bars in my life that has delivered guaranteed some of the best times of my life each and every visit. Especially after I really became comfortable with it and just learned to relax and party with the girls there.

Mike and I have a fish bowl of sexy Ladyboys to choose from and several are feeling up my friend and a few are groping me.

This time my fancy was with Ploen. We had been seeing each other for a while earlier that year.... and I can say there was even some real feelings between us.... and I got about as retarded as any retard can get at the cusp of entering a long term sponsorship relationship w a p4p girl from a BKK go go bar about 8 months earlier with her. Yes Ploen was very special but eventually good senses from my side prevailed and I chilled it out considerably and didn't go further down that "sexual and emotional rabbit hole of death" of falling for a bar girl from a third world country (you guys know it's happens to the best of us).  But Ploen and me ....... we still had good chemistry so even with a line up of 6 to 8 foxes surrounding me....I picked her; out of obligation not to hurt her; and out of desire because I still liked her.

Mike was having a great time......and was throughly enjoying himself.

Going to the other bars first allowed me to get him a bit heated up, and he was also a bit wasted so the Katoey factor was covered a bit.....one of the girls had his dick out and was sucking it in front of everyone..... a new experience for Mike.

Yet there were one or two aggressive ones playing with him and their deep voices and big bodies started triggering my friends "Spidey Senses" and so he evetually started getting scared and turned beet red. I guess reality might have started sinking in that he was being groped and sucked and kissed by Shemales!

I could tell he was a bit afraid now. He even started saying he wanted to leave.

So I told the two "masculine" girls to get lost, and kept the uber feminine ones which allowed him to relax. I asked Ploen to bring in some feminine ones too.... I wrote about some of my adventures with Ploen on the other site in one of my Trip Reports entitled The Empire Strikes Back Pussy. You can check out the Ploen stories and many pictures there (she is SMOKING HOT for my taste)......... basically she is a totally passable (98% passable) femboy with long hair, perfect skin and almost no make up. She is so natural and feminine that she reminds me of the girls I would have a crush on when I was 11 to 15.... like a cute Tom boyish beautiful eyes and skin type of girl.

At my request, Ploen brought a couple of her feminine friends to calm down my buddy and he was having fun again.

He was chilled out once again and was having fun with sexy girls. From that portfolio, my buddy selected two girls....and I selected Ploen and all five of us left to head back to the Marriot where we had these big suites for having fun with sluts.

We bought some street food and all went back to our respective hotel rooms. I thought the day light/dusk of the outdoors would give it away that we were with Ladyboys but these girls were "Obsessions Beautiful" and so my buddy didn't have a clue.

I told Ploen to tell her friends that Mike was an LB Virgin, and they needed to go easy on him. He went to his room with his two cuties, and I went to my room with Ploen.

The next day, me and my buddy and my friend got together and we were having some beers to recount the day before.

Mike started recounting his time with his babes......he said that he turned out the lights, and he and his two girls were fooling around, and they were sucking him and everyone took off their clothes in the dark. He said he felt the crotch of one girl....she had a dick. He said "Oh oh!".... then felt the crotch of the other girl and she also had a dick. Again....."Oh oh"!!!!

The other guy and I broke out in resounding laughter. We couldn't stop laffing....trying to be polite and cover it but it was just too funny because we also knew that we had been with LBs ourselves too.

And that laffing was how we left it.... no more questions asked about that day at Nana where I took my friends to their first experience at LB bars.

A week later I saw Ploen and asked her what had happened with my LB Virgin friend. She told me (because her friends told her) that my friend was nervous at first but then he got into it, was fucking and sucking, and one of the girls even fucked him in the ass!

He had a good time all around.

So I guess you never try..... you'll never know.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, The-Sith said:

She told me (because her friends told her) that my friend was nervous at first but then he got into it, was fucking and sucking, and one of the girls even fucked him in the ass!

He sure hit the ground running! :party:

I would occasionally bring a str8 mate to an LB bar, even brought him to Corner Bar once because a group of guys was meeting there before heading to Bali Hai for Countdown. My mate and I were at the original Baby Boom on opening night. We just wanted to kill time before a NFL game at Witherspoons.   Baby Boom had been a GG gogo that I liked. We walked in and they all looked like ladyboys to me.

One night we went to the mostly GG bar where Belle worked on Soi 7, the name escapes me, but was behind Pandora. Loved watching Belle on the solo pole.  My friend started making out with a girl named something like Sugarplum who I clocked as an underage ladyboy.  While I may have let him go with a ladyboy, friends don't let newbie friends go with underage ladyboys.  He was amazed that she was a ladyboy.  

• Like 2

i think subconsciously a newbie may actually suspect they are with a ladyboy (consciously they dont)....and it's kind of best to just let them go with the flow...... not give them a heads up (just like Mike told me not to tell our other friend).

It's kind of like when you invite a girl back to your house to watch a movie or listen to music..... there was always one purpose....to fuck. You knew it....and if the girl didn't consciously know it....she subconsciously knew it.

Because once you verbalize it.......in the case of guys: "thats an LB!".......or in the case of girls: "come back to my place for sex"...........then all the programming of Western culture sets in and they feel shame and guilt....and fear of judgement. Such wasted emotions.

Just let them go have private fun and go with the flow.

My first time I didn't know it was a ladyboy. I met her on the street with a bunch of other girls and she was petite (but subconsciously I might have).

With the analogy of inviting girls back to your house..... the internet has helped so may women circumvent this Western culture burden of "shame and guilt" and judgement by going back to a guys home. Because it's 100% private. None of their friends ever find out. Which is totally different if you met them at a bar or party or you already have some friends in common. Internet liberated Western women and men get to be beneficiary for that.

Dudes need that avenue to explore their sexual desires too.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

He sure hit the ground running! :party:

I think for older guys (post 40....or even 50) who are open minded.... there is a lot they will try if given the chance.

Life is short. If you are an older guy who is in bed with two sexy Katoeys for the first time..... how far would you go?

Would you pretend to be coy....or would you not give a fuck and do a "world tour" of trying everything on the menu that night including having two sexy vixens spit roast you.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The-Sith said:

yah that's her!

damn I miss her.

my heart is actually fluttering looking at that picture.

thanks for posting PG.

You're welcome. I have just been to the forum where you had posted a TR that unfortunately  I couldn't read completely and found the pic. I  thought you knew where it was and feared you to protest that I copied and pasted it without authorization. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

You're welcome. I have just been to the forum where you had posted a TR that unfortunately  I couldn't read completely and found the pic. I  thought you knew where it was and feared you to protest that I copied and pasted it without authorization. 

no way.......please go ahead and copy and paste more.

i dont have the pictures saved and i got banned from the site a while back.

Reason: because i posted a video of song on Youtube that used the word "dope". The video was a pardoy of the Sex Pistols. And the word "dope" in the song was determined by one of the mods to break the site's rules.

when the playing pitch is so uneven and the discussion so toxic.... I'm really happy to move on.

and I would never protest you copy and pasting photos i took....they are there for enjoyment! please post here too.

thanks.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, The-Sith said:

no way.......please go ahead and copy and paste more.

i dont have the pictures saved and i got banned from the site a while back.

Reason: because i posted a video of song on Youtube that used the word "dope". The video was a pardoy of the Sex Pistols. And the word "dope" in the song was determined by one of the mods to break the site's rules.

when the playing pitch is so uneven and the discussion so toxic.... I'm really happy to move on.

and I would never protest you copy and pasting photos i took....they are there for enjoyment! please post here too.

thanks.

Sorry to read this. Did they warn you on a subject before they banned you ? 

There would be so much to say about their madness. 

VP.png.2c60db530dce1feef03c2da260a28abe.png

BTW, let me PM you some ...

• Like 2

no problem with the banning....it happened sometime last year and it was a relief actually to move on because the site seemed to apply severe double standards to their rules and interpreted them in unreasonable ways .....kind of like the Nurse that Rom mentioned from One Flew Over the Coocoos Nest.

And as negative as the discussion can get....it really hit super toxic lows during covid and the shut downs.

SDog was attacking so many BMs with less tenure than him, and so I knocked him down really hard publicly.....it resulted in multiple BMs to also pile in and even a couple of the mods going against him which got him to shut up for a while...............but that's probably what expedited my banning because it just takes one mod friend of his to look for any excuse to ban. 

"Dope" has many meanings 555!

I like this site much better because that toxic negativity is discouraged. Who needs that kind of shit and the trepidation that whatever you write is easily scrutinized for suspension or banning?

We are talking on these Forums about sex and prostitution with sexy asian lads in dresses for goodness sake! This isn't a forum about British crumpets and tea.

Need to be Jaidee and open minded!!! I'm surprised the enlightenment from years in Thailand is lost on some.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The-Sith said:

SDog was attacking so many BMs with less tenure than him, and so I knocked him down really hard publicly.....it resulted in multiple BMs to also pile in and even a couple of the mods going against him which got him to shut up for a while...............but that's probably what expedited my banning because it just takes one mod friend of his to look for any excuse to ban. 

That’s PY for ya. Soapdog is the other pom mod’s BFF, forgot the name now.. He hasn’t been a mod for very long but loved being on a power trip, banning  people left and right who don’t agree with his all mighty views. He’s got support from the mob too, sharing his views, backing him, giving him likes. Soupdog gets away with the worst attacking, bullying, racist shit that would get him banned from any other forum, but this is PY, remember. There are a few main posters who told soydog  what a cunt he really  is. Good on them. I also believe he’s was banned from a bar in Pattaya for venting his intolerance in  there. Can’t remember who told me, but it was no secret except on PY lol. If the owners of that board knew of the damage he’s doing , he’d most likely be kicked out permanently.

Kendo is ok in my book, I’m surprised he stuck around as long as he did as he’s not a bigot like the other vast majority there, but I think he enjoyed the limelight, no idea if he’s around now. Met him on my last trip a few times.

Seriously,that board is not worth being mentioned. Nothing exciting LB related  content last time I checked a few months ago. Only old queens bickering. Everyone should however know what type of bullies they are.

• Like 3

yes I agree with everything you said....

Kendo is pretty cool....and funny too.

but that racism that is allowed to run rampant.... again it baffles me that the enlightenment from living in Thailand is lost on some.

And you are right, sometimes it is like Old Queens Bickering.

And SDs rants are like an old man yelling at a cloud. 

SmartSelect_20220531-012308_Google.jpg.54028994c98ece732608e6ab2c04a0db.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/31/2022 at 6:23 AM, The-Sith said:

but that racism that is allowed to run rampant.... again it baffles me that the enlightenment from living in Thailand is lost on some.

Screenshot 2022-05-31 14.37.32.png

But seriously, I think racists have deep seated psychological issues. That's not meant as an insult, I do too, as have many people.

It must be severely conflicting being a racist when you are not white yourself.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

But seriously, I think he has deep seated psychological issues. That's not meant as an insult, I do too, as have many people.

there you hit the nail on the head.....

Anyone who is intolerant and expressing anger at others in the Forum and with minorities and other groups must have EXCRUCIATING internal torture. Because their intolerance and anger externally is a reflection of the internal subconscious torture and self-hate they are experiencing. Someone like that must completely despise themselves for their attraction to brown boys in wigs and dresses and Lippy. They douse themselves with alcohol and they yell and shoot venom to deal with their own internal pain..... but alas! You cannot run away from yourself.

The best is to stay away from such toxicity as their daily anguish is of their own making and in some respects, you can call it Karma.

I'm so happy I grew up in a Christian/Monotheistic Western society but feel even more blessed to have spent formidable years in a Buddhist and south east Asian environment. These decades were filled with on one hand, lots of adventure and pleasure.....and on the other hand, a deeper understanding of self and I believe a higher level of enlightenment, consciousness and fortitude than I could have achieved at home in the US.

And if someone only gets the first part without the second part of the gifts Asia has to offer...... they missed out big time on the main prize!

There is a reason why Thai people start to laugh when an irate Farang customer is yelling. It's because they do not know how to handle such a guttural and low conscious level of human expression such as anger and vitriol. It pollutes the entire ecosystem. In New York, we have this level of enlightenment too. Anyone expressing jealousy, negativity, criticism just for the sake of venting anger is very quickly excluded from all circles. That's why Trump cannot operate in New York City. He pollutes the ecosystem. But not all Americans or people around the world understand what many Thai people undersand.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Quietguy said:

But seriously, I think he has deep seated psychological issues. That's not meant as an insult, I do too, as have many people.

Very well put, QG. Here in lies the rub. Without discussing anyone specific , but what if a person doesn't realize he's got mental issues, i e is insane? And who is to make the diagnose? The crazy psychiatrist / therapist accepted by society?  Will his friends tell him? What if they are too?  Very complex issue.

6 hours ago, The-Sith said:

there you hit the nail on the head.....

Anyone who is intolerant.....

Another great post, Sith! Buddhism minus the religion part might be they way to go after all.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 10:59 PM, seven said:

what if a person doesn't realize he's got mental issues, i e is insane?

They don't usually.

Insanity is different - much more serious and will usually be picked up somewhere. More likely to be something like 'Abnormal Personality Disorder'.

But only a medical professional could diagnose.

• Like 1

Maybe we've flamed enough the so called PY, but I'd like to stress that a few members are missing. I think of this Brazilian guy who was probably put out whose avatar name I don't remember. He had good tips. They started flaming him as a cheap charlie since he would wait for ladyboys at Lucifer disco or a place in the area. He wouldn't barfine them since they were freelancing after their bars closed. 

Regretfully, he didn't the way to LBR and is lost for the community. 

I felt like telling an old story but it's late now. Maybe tommorrow. 

• Like 2

Miguel.png.e038ed436712fa14f3354e8bd92b1c01.png

I have checked his profile. He pretends to live in Brazil, however, Miguel doesn't sound like a Brazilian name. 

Here is my anecdote about the topic. 

I had found a country fellow mate in PY. The guy was really discreet, he had around 15 posts. I met him in Pattaya on an evening during my trip in 2015. The guy actually lived in Pattaya not far from Jomtien. I paid him a visit on the next year as I was coming back from Vietnam and Cambodia to BKK. He had purchased the condo where he lived. He lived with a Pinoy ladyboy he paid to take care of him. A few country fellows came to his condo since his door always remained open to affer a drink. One of his neighbours was a retiree from a large city's municipal services, not the type to invent the wheel. My mate couldn't stop speaking of ladyboys to justify his choice. 

The older man felt like criticizing him. Ladyboys : impossible ! Then my mate told him I was in ladyboys too. I explained the guy I shagged GGs and ladyboys. He looked disgusted. Then I explained him I wouldn't try to promote ladyboys but they are closer to GGs than to gays. What seemed strange was the fear on his face. He enjoyed coming to the condo to watch the Pinoy ladyboy but needed to criticize. 
On the previous night, I had been to Katoys "R" us. I offered him to go there and have a drink. He would see ladyboys close up. The guy never changed his. He argued about money. I don't remeber if we had to paéy an entry fee but I offered him to pay for his (entry), a drink and a lady's drink for him. Never. 

My mate told me later that the guy criticized him backwards in the residence expat community. He will die stupid. 
My mate told me later he enjoyed bottoming and BDSM with ladyboys. I realized I was closer to a straight guy than to him. He became a friend later since he found a vaccination center during the covid pandemic at the time we weren't able to find an appointment in my province. I don't know of the old guy. Perhaps he had his last disease before he tried a ladyboy. 

• Like 4

Yes!

I think it was my last trip to Thailand, about 10 years ago, and I bumped into a gentleman at the central festival mall food court. I literally bumped into him, turned around to apologize, only to find out it was my buddy John from Seattle! I hadn’t  seen him in three or four years at least, long story short he had come to Thailand on a job opportunity which evaporated while he was in the air. He had found work and was hooked up with a local Thai girl from a good family, not part of the scene, but he was pretty miserable.

I took him to Famous and a few other bars, can’t remember which, and as it was near the end of my trip and I was flying home out of Bangkok, I offered to put him and his girlfriend up at the fancy hotel I was staying at in Bangkok, the Pier 52 hotel or something like that. Very nice very ritzy place. I knew he would really appreciate it as his life has been pretty frigging rough the last year or two.

I specifically remember taking him to Cascades with his Thai girlfriend, and John getting in big trouble with her for feeling the silicone breast of Cindie or one of the other girls that had come up to our seats for a drink. He was simply curious, but it’s sort of a bonehead move with your significant other sitting right there next to you.

Ultimately, I told John that if he was stuck over there I would get him a ticket home. He did call me a few months later to take me up on that. I booked the flight for him, told him no it wasn’t a loan, if I couldn’t afford to give it to him as a gift I wouldn’t do it at all. He was very very grateful.

The hilarious part of the story (at least in my opinion) was the next morning before I left for the airport. John and the girl were checking out, and John very sheepishly told me that he had shit the bed that night. I think we’ve all been there… he thought he was going to let rip with a hearty fart and ended up sharting the bed and having to call room service to come and change out the sheets.

We’ve not stayed in touch much over the last few years as he had moved to California (that’s where he flew home to on my ticket). Last time he was up in Seattle he reached out but our schedules didn’t align. As far as I know, none of my other friends yet know of my proclivities. My wife, now ex-wife, was so extremely passable that none of my friends or family ever “clocked” her as trans. I have revealed to my sister recently that she was trans, as I just don’t want to continue to keep that a secret. To be honest, that was my ex wife’s decision, to keep it secret. She did not want that information out there as she always felt like people would look at her different. Only her closest friends that grew up with her in New York and watched her transition even know, all of her friends that she made here in Seattle and since moving back to New York think she’s a GG.

I felt comfortable sharing it with my sister as she can keep a secret pretty well, and since we were no longer married I didn’t want that secret from my sister. I always encouraged my wife to consider “coming out“ as I felt her hiding her transsexuality did a disservice as she could have, and still can, be not only a role model but someone who could change people’s perception of what trans means.

don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t “chomping at the bit“ to start sharing that with coworkers and friends, but if she had made the decision to do that I would’ve supported it. I thought it was that important.

Happy gay pride month everyone!

PS: I always harbored the secret fantasy of being able to tell friends and family “no, I’m not gay, but my wife is.”

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, I did this once. When I was living in BKK, friends of mine, a Dutch couple came to visit Thailand for the first time. The had a hotel near the river, but we agreed to meet up at my hotel, Sukhumvit area. After dinner, since I know them from my regular bar in the Netherlands (think I know their 'taste') I took them to Havana Social. After some drinks, the guy asked me to show me some more of the famous scene in BKK, so we went to NEP and went into Spanky's. They both enjoyed it, and the drinks kept on flowing. After time, we're getting quite pissed already, we left and when leaving Spanky's I asked the girl where she wanted to go next. She pointed to the opposite of the first floor in NEP and said "There". This was a ladyboy bar (really can't recall the name), so I asked if you was sure and she confirmed. So we went in, sat down, ordered a drink and looked around. But now the fun part: It didn't last long, before a handful of ladyboys were all over her! Me and my buddy were just talking and drinking, while she got practically abused on her sofa. She screamed to her bf for help and he spoke the legendary words: "You wanted to come here, I am now busy drinkin' " :drinks:

The last image I recall from that night, was my buddy with a pantyhose of one of the girls over his head. So whatever happened, we had a blast :rofl: 

• Like 6