Monkey pox

Pulci Gorgon

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

don't get your hopes up! The lockdown mob are no doubt working on it. You'll see them on T.V soon enough

Oh hush! Lockdowns are only needed where you're having mass deaths and don't even know what you're facing.. what kind of a virus is it, how its spreading..

But if you're really scared of lockdowns you should be concerned mostly about Ebola or a super variant of it.

Thankfully most of the outbreaks don't reach the west or the east and spread like wildfire. But the right super bug can cause mass death.. just look at original covid and delta.

I personally have a feeling that the original and delta killed more people than is known worldwide.. but the knowledge is suppressed for political reasons (example.. India and China's coverups). Atleast in the west you have some semblence of data even if its disputed for politics.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ashoka said:

Oh hush! Lockdowns are only needed where you're having mass deaths and don't even know what you're facing.. what kind of a virus is it, how its spreading..

But if you're really scared of lockdowns you should be concerned mostly about Ebola or a super variant of it.

Thankfully most of the outbreaks don't reach the west or the east and spread like wildfire. But the right super bug can cause mass death.. just look at original covid and delta.

I personally have a feeling that the original and delta killed more people than is known worldwide.. but the knowledge is suppressed for political reasons (example.. India and China's coverups). Atleast in the west you have some semblence of data even if its disputed for politics.

also the Vaccine has killed more people than being disclosed.

insurance Companies in the US are reporting that deaths of those 19 to 65 have increased by 40% in 2021....including increasing from 2020 when Covid deaths were at their highest.

Pfizer tried to suppress its OWN findings but a Freedom of Information challenge in Texas is forcing them to disclose. Month by month we are getting more documents. You can see the death rates and side effects reported in there too. Vaccine deaths appear to be higher than Covid deaths for 2021 and certainly for 2022.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, The-Sith said:

also the Vaccine has killed more people than being disclosed.

insurance Companies in the US are reporting that deaths of those 19 to 65 have increased by 40% in 2021....including increasing from 2020 when Covid deaths were at their highest.

Pfizer tried to suppress its OWN findings but a Freedom of Information challenge in Texas is forcing them to disclose. Month by month we are getting more documents. You can see the death rates and side effects reported in there too. Vaccine deaths appear to be higher than Covid deaths for 2021 and certainly for 2022.

Not what I've seen or been briefed on or told by co-workers.

Even my dad has had 4 shots of Pfizer too.. he's safe and sound.

There are more covid deaths in 2021 because Delta variant is original on steroids, much more transmissable and deadly.

Repeating lies made by political anarchists doesn't change facts that most deaths happened in places where vaccine hesitancy is a major factor or there are no vaccines.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The-Sith said:

Insurance Companies in the US are reporting that deaths of those 19 to 65 have increased by 40% in 2021...

Where are you getting your data? According to the Census Bureau total deaths in the USA increased by less than 1% year over year from 2020 to 2021.   I can't find the age cohort group you reference but it should be similar, perhaps over 1% since kids are excluded but 40% doesn't pass the smell test. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The-Sith said:

According Wfyi, the second link you posted and Scott Davidson's video:

Davison said death rates among working age people – those 18 to 64-years-old – are up 40 percent in the third and fourth quarter of 2021 over pre-pandemic levels.

This is consistent with the Census Bureau data.

So the question then becomes why does the Desert Review present the following info?

According to the CEO of OneAmerica, a national life insurance corporation headquartered in Indiana, deaths are up 40% in the third quarter of 2021. 

hedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/life-insurance-deaths-up-40---dr-robert-malone-s-chilling-analysis/article_d24bccac-6f38-11ec-912f-1f6d8fc5fac4.html

This implies that the death rate is up over the third quarter 2020 death rate which is clearly is clearly not true.

The reason could be simply sloppy reporting.

Or it might be:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate The Desert Review Right-Center Biased and Questionable based on the frequent promotion of pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, and misinformation regarding covid-19.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-desert-review-bias/

Of course one could say that Media Bias Factcheck .com is biased.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

On 5/23/2022 at 9:08 AM, The-Sith said:

I’m gonna have to call this out as complete and utter bullshit. If you believe otherwise please provide trustworthy verifiable citations, something that isn’t on some right-wing conspiratorial message board or 4Chan. I do know two people that have died from Covid, I know dozens of people that have had vaccines, in fact probably well over 100, and I’ve never heard of anyone in any of my circles of friends or even remote that has died from taking the vaccine.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, deepthroat said:

please provide trustworthy verifiable citations, something that isn’t on some right-wing conspiratorial message board or 4Chan.

Good luck with that. It's depressing to watch these tinfoil hats.

If you watch carefully the pic in the OP, it's obvious that spots are the result of a rash caused by an excess of 5G nanochips introduced into the body when the Covid-19 is injected. Such nanochips failed to send the 5G network so they could not have been activated correctly. Eventually, the protection system of each nanochip failed to operate correctly so the immune system eventually rejected the rests of the nanochip through the skin. 

Monkey pox is the theory invented by scientists to explain cases of rashes developping in several contries. Bill Gates haven't denied the information so far. He's doubtlessly guilty. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I may be the first on this site to know someone with Monkey Pox!. 

A LB acquaintance is now in hospital being treated for it. She has been told that she has the disease. After 3 days she has itchy skin and a fever.

Not developed the large skin things as yet.

I questioned her about her possible contamination point. Says there was no sex involved. She did share an E cigarette, just to see what they were like to smoke. It belonged to a newly arrived falang!.

Really bad luck to get it that way if it was that. Suggested that it was not a good move to do the E thing. Me being wise after the event!. I have to say that she is the unluckiest girl I know. What is the saying," if she did not have bad luck, she would have none at all!".

It is supposed to clear up after about 2 weeks. Hope she has a job after that??.

• Upvote 1

On 6/10/2022 at 10:05 PM, Woodie said:

Well, I may be the first on this site to know someone with Monkey Pox!. 

A LB acquaintance is now in hospital being treated for it. She has been told that she has the disease. After 3 days she has itchy skin and a fever.

Not developed the large skin things as yet.

I questioned her about her possible contamination point. Says there was no sex involved. She did share an E cigarette, just to see what they were like to smoke. It belonged to a newly arrived falang!.

Really bad luck to get it that way if it was that. Suggested that it was not a good move to do the E thing. Me being wise after the event!. I have to say that she is the unluckiest girl I know. What is the saying," if she did not have bad luck, she would have none at all!".

It is supposed to clear up after about 2 weeks. Hope she has a job after that??.

Well, forget the bit about Monkey Pox. Just received a message with said girl dressed up to the nines and back at work. Have you ever had an LB tell lies?. She said she had a very rare pox disease, and when I said  Monkey Pox?, she said yes. After many requests for an explanation she said it was Chicken Pox. Now I am no doctor, but if she had chicken pox there would surely be some sign of a pox?. Not back at work as though nothing has happened?. 

She was definitely in hospital, and not looking good, but is now out. Crazy stuff!!!!.