Stroker

Party Time.

Lots of parties coming up in the coming week and no doubt upto the new year and beyond.  So just to keep our members in the loop we will post details as were become aware of them.

This one looks like a biggie on Sunday 18 in The Roof.

148BB4F1-8C3B-4BC2-9699-F5B7B1FF55F1.jpeg

• Like 1

Party Mania

There are two parties tomorrow too, :blink:after picking up my LBWVB ticket from the Hideaway and havin a couple of drinks elsewhere I shall be opting for Baby Boom :drinks:

2018-11-15 12.57.51.png

2018-11-15 12.51.29.png

I'm going to guess Baby Boom will be very crowded with many picking up their tickets around the corner. I already have my ticket but BB is easier than going to Walking Street. Gotta be careful  not to trash myself out the night before LBWVB.

They are giving free beer away at Katoey’s ' R ' Us between 9-15 & 10-15pm due to a generous bloke, same as last year.

I won't be going to Katoey’s ' R ' Us,  free booze or not....the place just does nothing for me tbh

The Boom on the other hand with Mad Josh at the helm does, and a few good guys are attending too, plus it's within spitting distance of my loom :spiteful:

3 hours ago, duke007 said:

plus it's within spitting distance of my loom :spiteful:

Spitting distance you say, not the first bodily fluid that comes to mind when talking about Baby Boom. :obscene:

May pop in to the one at the Boom this Saturday after the Manchester United v Crystal Palace game (which finishes at midnight)  :crazy:

On 11/20/2018 at 4:37 AM, duke007 said:

May pop in to the one at the Boom this Saturday after the Manchester United v Crystal Palace game (which finishes at midnight)  :crazy:

Where do you watch footy SirDuke?

13 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

They way Manchester Utd are playing at the minute, I would guess from behind the sofa!!!:yahoo:

On 11/22/2018 at 4:14 AM, ciobha said:

They way Manchester Utd are playing at the minute, I would guess from behind the sofa!!!:yahoo:

Cunt

:movethatass:

On 11/21/2018 at 2:17 PM, Pdoggg said:

Retox on Soi Honey