ArchieBunker

NFL Playoff Comp-Final Standings

Well, well, well PDoggg is the guru and he wins again!!!  I am going to end up living in a box under the Conburi/Pattaya overpass!!  I now owe him TWO, count em TWO, lunches.  Cheap noodle shop it is then!!!!

Final grades will be up today or tomorrow when i feel motivated.  Believe me it took a lot of motivation just to do the grades!!!  All those props!!!

It wasnt even close as PD excelled while I faltered...................Maybe I can take PD to a rather nice lunch once if I can cut a deal with him.........

• Like 2

Thanks for taking the time to do the playoffs and of course also the regular season.

Yea, the props not easy to grade, it probably takes awhile to figure out a good system.

The overpass will keep you out of the rain but probably reeks of urine. 

Ok guys here are the final standings for the NFL Playoff Comp..  Thanks for playing.  Bubba and Voidsama  kicked butt in the prop part of the comp as did our winner PD.  It wasnt close.  I did the worst-sigh.

1)  PDoggg                      13-5                       23-9                   74%

2)  Bubba                          10-4                       17-10                 63

3)  TexasMac                   10-7                       18-15                  54

4)  ArchieB                         7-9                        15-13                  53

5)  Voidsama                    13-6                       15-14                  52

6)  Bumblebee                   6-6                         13-15                  46

• Like 1

Thanks for all the work, Arch.  Yeah, damn, I impressed myself, going 11-3 in the final, only missing by taking the pats and giving the points, the longest FG being over 47.5, and first FG being over 35.5 yards. 

You know, sometimes you go with your heart and lose, then go with your head and lose again!  So many times in the season I'd go against the odds with my heart, and of course lose.  In this game I was pulling for Philly, but who thought they could do it?  So, I went with my head.

Sometimes you can't just win....and sometimes pdoggg just can't lose!!!  5555

Wait.... just realized you have me 10-4.  Wouldn't matter, but I had 11-3.  Do you have handy which four I missed?  If not, don't bother, it won't matter.  Thanks again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bubba8221 said:

Thanks for all the work, Arch.  Yeah, damn, I impressed myself, going 11-3 in the final, only missing by taking the pats and giving the points, the longest FG being over 47.5, and first FG being over 35.5 yards. 

You know, sometimes you go with your heart and lose, then go with your head and lose again!  So many times in the season I'd go against the odds with my heart, and of course lose.  In this game I was pulling for Philly, but who thought they could do it?  So, I went with my head.

Wait.... just realized you have me 10-4.  Wouldn't matter, but I had 11-3.  Do you have handy which four I missed?  If not, don't bother, it won't matter.  Thanks again.

Will have a look a bit later.  Will be traveling a bit today just not certain what time.......I kept all the papers!!!!

14 hours ago, bubba8221 said:

Yes bubba you are correct.  I had you OVER on number 5 whereas you took the UNDER so you were 11-3.  Pdoggg still wins though-bastard!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArchieBunker said:

Pdoggg still wins though-bastard!!!

I don't have a crystal ball or superior insight, had no idea that Brady would throw for over 500 yards.

But what I did right was making correlated picks.

If  I tried to sit on my lead by making the minimum of 12 negatively correlated picks I would have lost to Bubba. An example of  negatively correlated pick would be Gronk over on years but under on receptions.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.