Stroker

The Odds on Brexit & Trump Presidency

What is the likely scenario in the coming year?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What is the likely scenario in the coming year?

• Brexit & Trump Presidency
    • Brexit but no Trump presidency
    • No Brexit but Trump Presidency
    • No Brexit, No Trump Presidency

4 hours ago, duke007 said:

I think you mean Welsh supporters BB,

My mistake, had Scotch on my mind from the earlier post.  Let's hope BT didn't notice the slip.moo2.gif

7 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

There are winners and losers. Gold is way up, the Yen and US dollar doing well.

But the yen and the dollar are losers. BOJ has been working hard to deflate the yen. If the dollar stays high it supposedly hurts exports and the chance the Fed will do a tiny interest rate hike. Glass half full or half empty?

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Let's hope BT didn't notice the slip.moo2.gif

Too late it was noted and the knives have been sharpened  :biggrin:

please don't post anything on that Farage cunt, he and boris should be locked up together, starved for a while and then shot.

BTW i was going to say Uk R.I.P, now that u have left the E.U., will anybody take u seriously anymore.

British Prime Minister David Cameron said: "The British government will not be triggering Article 50 at this stage."

He will be leaving that up to the new PM in October.  

Since the vote was non-binding, Britain might never leave te EU if sentiment changes in the next few months.

Bangkok supermodel strips naked in Times Square, demands meeting with Donald Trump

Witnesses say he first screamed at a random woman, took off his wristwatch, threw it at her, before disrobing.
The model then dashed up the red stairs on top of the TKTS booth, where he began shouting and swearing at police and passers by.
“Donald Trump where are you, Donald Trump where the f–k are you?!” he shouted from a ledge about 20 feet above the pavement.
As police tried to talk him down, McClean – whose was born Bangkok – then spat at them, taunted them, before dancing and pulling on his penis.
He then continued to shout obscenities, at one point telling the crowd he was a virgin.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/01/supermodel-strips-naked-in-times-square-demands-meeting-with-donald-trump/

She drinks Whisky , Welsh Whisky so she said ... her and her ol man get on it after hours so she let out a few days ago. 

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 3:56 AM, strocube said:

This is just one of many reasons why he is the perfect candidate for Merika. He's ignorant, aggressive, self-absorbed, a racist, and a total clueless buffoon. He is a reflection of YUGE swaths of the US population. He speaks their language. 

Yeah the sad part is the morons that support him. The best argument against Trump is a five minute conversation with a guy in a MAGA hat :) (Winston Churchill reference) Ironically when some Brits I know asked for my opinion of Trump, I said he was an idiot. (Actually, he's not. But he is a self serving, draft dogging coward.) One Brit was amused but the other two were mildly offended. They really like Trump.

Not being critical of Brits, just an observation  of some guys I know that happen to be British :)