• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#19 farangbah

farangbah

Big Member

• Guys
  • 786 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:15 AM

Wow, when I see that huge smile on Ning's face it appears she's really in her element and enjoying herself immensely.

I agree, Sammy Boy. My first thought was -- Hmm, looks like we may be seeing a transformation before our eyes...

#20 TEXASMAC

TEXASMAC
  • Guys
  • 535 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:40 AM

All 14 are simply Fantastin looking ! WOW !!
Not everything is BIGGER in Texas. :sad0143:

#21 TEXASMAC

TEXASMAC
  • Guys
  • 535 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:40 AM

Darn spell check !! FANTASTIC, sorry.
Not everything is BIGGER in Texas. :sad0143:

#22 Lung

Lung
  • Guys
  • 730 posts
  • LocationIn the living room

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:33 AM

Total of 5 new beers/ciders going into the bar this weekend.

For Cider fans, Blackthorn & Olde English will be supplied in 440ml Cans and be 150b each due to import duties.

Beer Lao is also being stocked and light beer is 85b bottle with the dark for some reason being more expensive at 105b although everyone seems to much prefer the dark Beer Lao.

Carlsberg is also making a comeback and this will be 85b.

Unfortunately still no sign of the draft beer, can only assume flooding has disrupted the supply for draft beer, which is odd as bottles are readily available.

Cheers
Mardhi

Fucking-a man!.. A ladyboy bar selling dark Beer Lao!!! I'll definitely be in next time I'm in town. :drinks: I live in CMX & it's become really hard to bget up here now, in fact I think Makro's is the only place that sells it?

Have you tried the Chang Export yet? It's new on the market & it's a proper malt that's only 5%. Apart from the introduction of Beer Lao this is the most exciting thing that's happened to the beer drinking scene in this country for the past decade or so (JMHO)!!.. I was nearly nearly on my way back to the UK until this happened.

Just out of interest, what ever happened to the Asean trade agreement where by all Asean countries were going to drop the import duties on alcoholic beverages between all the member countries???.. It's still really scarse & there's definitely a lot of duty being charged on it, I just guess Beer Lao must have scared the shit out of the 'high ups' at the Chang brewery, somebody doesn't want to give them a fair crack of the whip... The stuff's filthy cheap in Lao!!

Anyway, on to ladyboys, nice to see you've given Ning & Nancy 'Jackhammer' a home to go to, I'm absolutely certain they'll both be great for your business, they're two of the nicest & sweetest girls on the scene.

BTW, I loved your BKK bar, it's a shame it didn't go on the best BKK bars poll (must have been an oversight). At any rate, for myself personally, Guess & Casanova's are the only ones that have any kind of personality or 'bite' to them! Even if Casanova's is no longer quite what it used to be.

@Farangbah... That picture of Tong... Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! That just looks like one skankie, dirty, bitch man! :cold: :devil:
Lung

#23 DownLoLarry

DownLoLarry
  • Moderators
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:02 AM

Agree with you Unc that Lao is great beer.

Here in Cambodia, Cans of Beer Lao are almost as cheap as local cans though local draft is cheaper.

In the minibar of my hotel it sells for the equivalent of 30 baht.

Not sure what happened to the ASEAN fair trade agreement. From what I hear the main exports of Laos are beer and electricity.

Guess would surely have won the poll. I left them off intentionally as I was interested in which of the "pure" Gogos guys liked best.

Click this link to see some super-sexy Ladyboys!

Ladyboy.XXX

#24 mardhi

mardhi
  • Guys
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

For all the Tong supporters here are some more taken last night and for some reason Tong featured heavily in the pics (they were taken by Moo).

Attached Files

• Attached File  4.jpg   114.82KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  5.jpg   85.01KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  6.jpg   114.61KB   3 downloads
  • Attached File  7.jpg   129.72KB   4 downloads

#25 mardhi

mardhi
  • Guys
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:00 AM

I assume this one came from the Sunee factory as she is friend of AUN.

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   118.87KB   2 downloads

#26 mardhi

mardhi
  • Guys
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:01 AM

Nancy seems to be settling in well and looking better every day.

Attached Files

• Attached File  2.jpg   98.46KB   4 downloads

#27 mardhi

mardhi
  • Guys
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:03 AM

Some team shots + Apple

Attached Files

• Attached File  3.jpg   148.91KB   3 downloads
  • Attached File  8.jpg   137.03KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  9.jpg   120.76KB   4 downloads