Guys here it is... Given a chance to date a ladyboy anywhere in this world... What would you choose?  

Pretty and Sexy but not sweet and no converse at all with you... but shes totally appealing in public and head turner... 

or 

Not so Pretty nor Sexy but totally smart , funny and make u smile laugh anytime you go out... but people look at her differently... 

What do u think guys?  Mmmmm....

• Upvote 2

Not so Pretty nor Sexy but totally smart , funny and make u smile laugh anytime you go out... but people look at her differently... 

Whether going out to dinner or for a roll in the hay, I'll take Ladyboy #2. 

Me too PD!!!  I have always said I would much rather have a 5 looker with a 10 attitude than a 10 looker with a 4 attitude!!!  Its a no brainer if you want to spend any time at all together.....

Same Same me I like the cool ones. the super model ones are always checking the phone 

or the mirror . But the cool LB's want to talk to you and are fun to be with and are good out on the

town .

Brains before beauty always does it long term, but for a fun night it does not really matter.  But hey Ruffa you have both beauty and brains, that's harder to find. :good:

On 8/14/2014 at 2:00 AM, AngelicTS4u said:

Guys here it is... Given a chance to date a ladyboy anywhere in this world... What would you choose?  

Pretty and Sexy but not sweet and no converse at all with you... but shes totally appealing in public and head turner... 

or 

What do u think guys?  Mmmmm....

I would want a pretty shemale as i need to fuck her and not to talk to her so i guess it depends on what  are you using her for