3 hours ago, ciobha said:

I think that's down the far end of walking street, near the bar Pookie and Tara used to work in?

Spot on Mr Ciobha, straight in with the correct answer.

A number of canals etc in north Naklua. So I always guess that when I see pics like that.

3 hours ago, xyzzy said:

A number of canals etc in north Naklua. So I always guess that when I see pics like that.

I was surprised to see it where it is when I stumbled upon it.

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Try this one chaps, general area will suffice.

The Sausage Shop would be a good name for a ladyboy bar. :party0011:

I thought someone would have guessed the sausage photo right.  A big clue is it’s in an area where a lot of a particular nation stay and are fond of sausages.

45 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

I thought someone would have guessed the sausage photo right.  A big clue is it’s in an area where a lot of a particular nation stay and are fond of sausages.

But where in Naklua?

37 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

But where in Naklua?

Not sure near which Soi, but Naklua was the answer anyway, I did say general area in the question.:biggrin:

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Another one to try out.

I'm going to try off to the side of Tree Town just off what I call Soi Skaw (saisong 9). Based on the big ugly purple hotel. Right here but the sign didn't exist then.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9312968,100.884829,3a,37.5y,155.91h,95.64t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sdndhTuS5j-_nYIS691_jdg!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo1.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DdndhTuS5j-_nYIS691_jdg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D221.95451%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

After I gave up trying to fairly figure out where SS Sausage is I just looked it up so I would know:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S.+S.+Sausage/@12.9572663,100.8904095,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3102be0cdea3d705:0x6ddc553a8c7cf229!8m2!3d12.9581655!4d100.8924104

42 minutes ago, xyzzy said:

I'm going to try off to the side of Tree Town just off what I call Soi Skaw (saisong 9). Based on the big ugly purple hotel. Right here but the sign didn't exist then.

That’s the area alright Xyzzy, a keen eye.

21 hours ago, bumblebee said:

That’s the area alright Xyzzy, a keen eye.

Thanks but it's hard to miss that big phucking ugly purple hotel. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, ciobha said:

Wild guess I would say 2nd road near soi 6, in the wasteland where they sometimes have a funfare or a market???

Sorta half correct, the palm trees in the background should help you correct the detail that is wrong.

4 hours ago, ciobha said:

Ok so same location but just off the Beach Road end??

Exactly, there is a little plaza thingy.