An angry ladyboy?

Repeated phone calls?

Renegeging on a promise?

#2 ciobha

ciobha
  • Guys
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:17 PM

I have to say I have been extremely lucky when it comes to the Ladyboys I have been with. Maybe it is because I tend to stick with ones I already know, or other BM's have been with and recommended. So the "worst" experience I have had really is not all that bad, all things considered, just a bitter disappointment.
It was on the last night in Bangkok on my most recent trip, the night before going back to the old grind at home, so I was hoping for a special experience.
I have been a fan of TeeTee (cascade)ever since seeing that video, and seeing her up close and personal so to speak. Unfortunately, every time I go into cascades, I am nabbed by Janet,and just can't seem to get away from her. As luck would have that night, Janet wasn't about, so TeeTee was called over,quick negotiations were made, and off to the Dawin we went. By the time I got back to the loom, Ciobha jnr. was on full alert. Having waited for this for so long, and finding her body even better than I had hoped (what an ass)I couldn't wait to get to it.After pounding for a short time, I decided to change positions, but when ciobha jnr. came out to reposition, I noticed the poor lass had shat herself all over me. End of hard on,and I just could not get the image out of my head, so fun and frolics over for that night.I know it's nothing major,and has happened to so many of us in the past, but when one gets so excited after finally landing a long sought after catch-it was such a let down.

#3 SiamSam

SiamSam
  • Guys
  • 3,579 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:12 PM

Hahahahaha!!!

Yes so sad and an event like that would have the same effect on the most of us. As much as you felt badly we all have to appreciate how badly it is for the shit-ee!!! Most humiliating for sure and undoubtedly diminishing for their juniors also.

We all have to remember when meddling in the mines one cannot expect to escape without dust and debris. :D

#4 bubba

bubba
  • Guys
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:57 PM

Well, Ciobha. Shit happens, as somebody once said.

Siam, you have a wonderful turn of phrase. An old mining engineer, eh?

:rolleyes:

#5 kelly2

kelly2
  • Guys
  • 111 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:06 PM

I had a bad experience 3 years ago when I had my one and only visit to HI BOSS on Soi 6.
Upon ordering a drink, 2 LBs sat with me and began giving me the hard sell for a quickie. Neither of them were very attractive, but I was sporting my beer-goggles at the time. When I agreed to go upstairs with 1(called Som), the other (called Paula) suddenly went ballistic, berating me for about 5 minutes for not choosing her. She was very threatening, telling me to f**k off etc.
I should have realised there and then that this place was dodgy, but I was a bit slozzled and horny, so not thinking strait.
I paid the B/F for Som and we went upstairs.
While in the room, a hand appeared under a gap from the neighbouring room trying to get at my pants pockets! I spotted this, and the gal made out like it was just a prank.
After doing the deed, Som demanded double the price we'd agreed on. I was threatened and basicly held captive until I coughed up.
Being cheated, threatened, insulted and almost robbed is not my idea of a good time.
I have never been back to that place, and never will.

#6 kelly2

kelly2
  • Guys
  • 111 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:09 PM

I took this pic of Som in the room just before we got our kits off.

Attached Files

#7 SiamSam

SiamSam
  • Guys
  • 3,579 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

I avoid Hi Boss also. Gives me the heebie geebies. There is not enough alcohol in the entire province of Chonburi to help me brave some of those Hi Boss gals.

#8 kelly2

kelly2
  • Guys
  • 111 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

Here's the other nutter, Paula. I got this pic from the Ladyboy-ladyboy website.
I didn't realise it at the time but her short haircut is probably because of stays at the Pattaya monkeyhouse.
Anyway guys, 2 skanks to avoid.

Attached Files

#9 DownLoLarry

DownLoLarry
  • Moderators
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

I had a bad experience 3 years ago when I had my one and only visit to HI BOSS on Soi 6.

Hi Boss sure has a dodgy rep. It's hard to imagine this happening at any other ladyboy venue in Pattaya. This is almost like Azza's hole in the wall encounter in Kuala Lumpur.

But once upon a time, Hi Boss was the only ladyboy bar on Soi 6, and there weren't that many ladyboy's in the girl bars on Soi 6. Why put up with this crap when you have great ladyboy bars on Soi 6 with farang owners such as Lucky Love and So What.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users