• Announcements

• Mod1

Ladyboy Review Moderation Policy   05/14/2016

Flaming or otherwise abusive posting is not permitted. Lively debate is encouraged along with good humored banter. Let's keep it civil gents, OK? We do not welcome personal attacks.  This includes disparaging comments made in regard to pictures posted by our members. Please respect individual likes and tastes as not all of us enjoy the same things. If you don't have something nice to say then it is preferred that you say nothing at all. Score settling is never permitted. If you have a problem with another member then email him or phone him or go face to face with him. But please don't do it on Ladyboy Review. Posts about LBR policies are not permitted. This includes moderating decisions and also general policies. Please PM us with your questions or concerns and we will get back to you promptly, almost always within 24 hours. Please do not bring it up in a Forum thread. Please don't post anything that may cause legal problems or otherwise interfere with the smooth operation of Ladyboy Review. Posts that interfere with the business interests of Ladyboy Review are not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, posting of affiliate links without prior permission. We will remove your affiliate links (if you don't know what an affiliate link is don't worry as then this does not apply to you) and replace them with our links. We may also add our hotel links to posts. Any post which is not consistent with our Mission of being a friendly, flame free forum is subject to deletion at the discretion of our moderators. Please PM DownLoLarry or Bumblebee if you have questions or if you are unsure if links or comments that you want to post are within our guidelines. Here's a link to the LBR Covenant and Code of Behaviour. http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?mdf=overview Enjoy the Forum!
    • DownLoLarry

Ladyboy Review Mission Statement   05/23/2016

Our mission is to be a friendly, informative, flame free forum focusing primarily on the Southeast Asian ladyboy scene.
pdogg

Tall Slim 20 Year Old Ladyboy Who Likes To Top

20 posts in this topic

That is indeed a great face. As some comedian once said, if their tongue is pierced, male or female, they will suck cock. :flirt2:

Too bad the picture quality is so crap that you have no idea what she really looks like

On her Profile the pic is smaller so you get a better idea of her looks.  

On her Profile the pic is smaller so you get a better idea of her looks.

Ah, we all like to have at least an idea of what we are getiing into in sensitive matters like these

Holy shit! I just spent 15 hours with Myx Antonio.I am so spent I've had to cancel to previously arranged hookups.

Probably in top 5 or 10 sexual experiences of my life. She is an all around wonder girl. Cock like a mini-RPG (anyone remember Alis of 131 fame?). 

She was born in Japan and her mom is half Japanese,her dad is Philippin. She definitely got the best of both worlds: beautiful doe eyes, oval face, good nose from her mom...and a nice Philippine cock from dad.

She is a glutton for punishment...YOURS! For those of you who like an occasional foray into the VERY dark side, visit this girl! I'll do a full TR on her titled "Nipples on Fire". She actually left fingerprint bruises on my neck and bite marks distributed about the most tender of places. As she had her dick buried in my throat, nose pressed her shaved pubic region, one hand around my throat and the other slapping my face, like...HARD... I momentarily thought I might be Carradined!

MyxAntonio. She is on PlanetRomeo, DIA and PinaLove. Lives in an expensive condo in the Eastwoods section of Manila. She does NOT want to waste time with chat or cam sex. 

Holy shit! I just spent 15 hours with Myx Antonio.I am so spent I've had to cancel to previously arranged hookups.

Probably in top 5 or 10 sexual experiences of my life. She is an all around wonder girl. Cock like a mini-RPG (anyone remember Alis of 131 fame?). 

That's quite an endorsement Soc!   :biggrin:

So then it appears that Antonio linked in Post 1 and Myz linked in Post 4 is the same ladyboy!

And quite the tiger in the bedroom!  Have fun gents!

BTW mods- if you need verification of her pictures, consider it done.

Also: today is her birthday. I am sure it would blow her mind if a boatload of guys wished her happy birthday.

She was born in Japan and her mom is half Japanese,her dad is Philippin. She definitely got the best of both worlds: beautiful doe eyes, oval face, good nose from her mom...and a nice Philippine cock from dad.

She is a glutton for punishment...YOURS! For those of you who like an occasional foray into the VERY dark side, visit this girl! I'll do a full TR on her titled "Nipples on Fire". She actually left fingerprint bruises on my neck and bite marks distributed about the most tender of places. As she had her dick buried in my throat, nose pressed her shaved pubic region, one hand around my throat and the other slapping my face, like...HARD... I momentarily thought I might be Carradined!

Stunning with a sadistic streak, sounds like she might be a popular girl after this recommendation. :biggrin:    Looking forward to your report on her Soc.

I trust you sent her a note, PD, beIng the gentleman that you are!

She posted some new pics on her Profile.   :hot:

post-45-0-51907600-1371072285_thumb.jpg

post-45-0-66865500-1371071529_thumb.jpg