Soi 6/1

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 DownLoLarry

DownLoLarry
  • Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:33 AM

There are five ladyboy bars on Soi 6 with Lucky Love and So What being my personal favorites. There's also Pook, Hi Boss, and Spider Girl.

But many of the other bars on that (south) side of Soi 6 have ladyboys and they often hang out on the nearby Soi 6/1 so one can discreetly enter by way of the backdoor. Quite appropriate.

At least 100 ladyboys work Soi 6 and the bars are open in the early afternoon. Get there while you can cause I wouldn't be surprised if Soi 6 ceases to exist as we know it in three years.

#2 farangbah

farangbah

Big Member

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:23 AM

The first time I ever went to Pattaya I didn't know shit, but from what little I gathered it sounded like there were a lot of ladyboys around this here "Soi 6". I ended up booking that British Pub place right on the soi, not that far from the top end.

Just walking to the place to check in I immediately knew I was in over my head. Thank my lucky stars the hotel had a fire escape back on Soi 6/1 that you could use. I don't think I set foot on Soi 6 again the rest of that trip, always going the incognito route through 6/1.

But bless their hearts, even out back there was no getting past the Hi Boss girls. They employed literally the oldest trick in the book and would "hook" my arm and not let go.

I was still star-searching in those days, but it was so titillating to me that just around the corner from where I was staying, there were Thai ladyboys that I recognized from the internet! Oh, how I would psych myself up for those gauntlet runs...

And that was all in the afternoon. At night, you walk past Hi Boss and there was no lighting, just a velvet curtain shrouded in darkness with maybe one or two silhouetted figures on stools like cock sentries.

It wasn't until years later that I actually had the balls to go in the place... :rofl:

#3 Lung

Lung
  • Members
  • 665 posts
  • LocationIn the living room

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:15 AM

No Larry, NO!!!!!.. please tell me it ain't so Larry... Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase man!

I love Soi Stinky, I couldn't bare to live without it!

What may happen??

:notfair:
Lung

#4 DownLoLarry

DownLoLarry
  • Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:49 AM

No Larry, NO!!!!!.. please tell me it ain't so Larry... Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase man!

I love Soi Stinky, I couldn't bare to live without it!

What may happen??

People keep "speculating" that Pattaya is striving to be less dependent on sex tourism and real estate west of 2nd Road is expensive. So "maybe" Soi 6 won't be around in a few years. Now that'd be a real shame because I don't think a similar soi would open overnight.

Anyone know a similar area? Some golfers found something out of town.

New gogo area will be Soi LK Metro, another new gogo opened this week, think it's named Mash.

#5 farangbah

farangbah

Big Member

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

Well-emoticated, dude. :good:

#6 Lung

Lung
  • Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

Has anybody heard of 'H' Block, right at the very top end of Naklua????.. It's nasty! :devil:
Lung

#7 SiamSam

SiamSam
  • Members
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:13 PM

I went to Naklua once and could not find anything of interest. I keep hearing things about it so someone will have to take me on a guided tour at some point.

#8 pdogg

pdogg
  • Members
  • 3,750 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

Has anybody heard of 'H' Block, right at the very top end of Naklua????.. It's nasty! :devil:

New one to me bro. :blink:

By top end do u mean near Dolphin Roundabout? Is it a numbered soi?

If ordering from Amazon.com please support LBR by using our links, Thanks!  :hi: http://www.asiahotel...and-amazon-usa/

#9 Lung

Lung
  • Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:55 AM

I went to Naklua once and could not find anything of interest. I keep hearing things about it so someone will have to take me on a guided tour at some point.

Be a pleasure, if you're interested, I'll be around early April.

New one to me bro. :blink: By top end do u mean near Dolphin Roundabout? Is it a numbered soi?

No PDogg, it's right the very other end of Naklua, I was taken there several times a few years back, it's a really Thai scene with nasty little Thai gangster boys dragging pissed up teenage girlies by their hair out of damp double garages made to look like bars. I'd seen a few very young halfway,'to being on their way', LB's & I've seen the odd Falang too, usually really late at night & being abusive. The place is a terrible shithole man, but if you like it really seedy, cheap & a bit third world, this could be the place for you.
Personally it's a bit too nasty & young for me, too many creepy little shitbag Thai lads with silly hair cuts & attitudes revving up motor bikes n' all that; but if you like cheap, young short time stuff (and there's some fucking sexy little girls there, believe me), then go check it out.
Lung

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users