• Announcements

• DownLoLarry

Ladyboy Review Mission Statement   05/23/2016

Our mission is to be a friendly, informative, flame free forum focusing primarily on the Southeast Asian ladyboy scene.
mardhi

The Bangkok Times

lupetto79    5
On 25/9/2012 at 8:31 PM, mardhi said:

I must just add these pics of Bee - first time tonight I have seen her wearing a full black stocking and suspender outfit - normally she wears red with neutral stockings. Damn, she looked so hot in black.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Bee it's the top, just one times whit she but so very well times spend with she

• Upvote 1

Pdoggg    1,641

Busakorn, 19, whose last name was not released, was found hanging from the window in her Nakhon Sri Thammarat apartment on Saturday. Authorities said she was wearing a T-shirt with a photo of her and her ex-boyfriend printed on it.

Sanook reported that she left three letters on the wall, one to apologize to her landlord for killing herself in the room, one to her grandma, and the last to her ex-boyfriend, called Mind, who had broken up with her. The first paragraph of the letter said “I love you so much. I cannot find someone to replace you.”

But then it followed with specific requests:

“Do what I say or I will haunt you every night, for the rest of your life. When I die, you must come to my funeral. You are going to wear the black T-shirt with the printed photo of us that I gave you, stay at my place on, at least, the first and last night of the funeral,” demanded the letter.

“Also, make a video about me and post it on my Facebook. You must do this. You will also add the song ‘The last thing of you that I own,” in the video.

The young man later posted a compilation video of their happy memories at her request. The description went: “I’m sorry for everything I’ve ever done to hurt you. Never thought this day would come. I love you”

Sanook also reported that the girl’s family believes that she drank insecticide and hanged herself after a fight with Mind.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/01/24/teens-suicide-note-says-she-will-haunt-her-ex-boyfriend-life-unless-he-completes-her

JustSumGai    89

too much fantasy dreaming about "true love".  And maybe life in general. So many don't seem to be able to cope with loss. VERY sad. Just starting life really. FB and such will only continue this. Virtual life.

Pdoggg    1,641

Exposure to a thief in RCA,I do not know her, why did she take the initiative to embrace me? Just because I said she was beautiful? No, because she was stealing money in my pocket, I was found! Tonight I wish you good luck, maybe one day you will enter the police station!

• Upvote 1

Pdoggg    1,641

maybe like drug smugglers he should have swallowed it or shoved it up his ass?

The Customs Department on Friday fined Nithinon Srithaniyanan Bt200,000 for attempting to smuggle human semen out of the country, deputy spokesman Kreecha Kirdsriphan said.  

He said the department opted to apply the fine in lieu of the prescribed penalty of 10 years’ imprisonment for illegally exporting human sperm. 

Nithinon, 25, was caught trying to smuggle six tubes of semen stored in a tank of frozen nitrogen across the Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge checkpoint in Nong Khai province.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30312917

xyzzy    1,103
4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

All 7/11 in Thailand will be closed from 2:30 PM until midnight on October 26th.

2 hours ago, SiamSam said:

Why?

Cremation day I assume.

cobber32    144

My local Tesco Lotus store in Phitsanulok will be closed on 26th also because of the Cremation Day. Not sure if it is limited hours or all day (my reading of written Thai is very limited).