Pattaya Prostate Massage

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 pdogg

pdogg
  • Members
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:23 AM

On one of our long walks, Ken calls them forced marches, Bumblebee and I stumbled upon Pattaya Prostate Massage. It took us back as this was not in a P4P area, actually it was far removed from the baht bus loop.

Door was locked but I was curious and rang the bell. A middle age woman came to the door and she was the one whose finger(s) massages places where the sun doesn't shine.

Talking with her she gave the impression that she knows how to do it. Maybe meant to be theraputic rather than a cheap thrill. But at 1000 baht, the thrill didn't seem cheap and was a bit too steep for this expat's budget.

Told a buddy about the place and he wound up going there and liked it.

Off the beaten track for sure. You take Soi 16 and at the point where Soi VC (that's the Famous Bar Soi) ends Soi 16 becomes Soi 17. Continue and cross 3rd Road and keep walking. When you come to the Liberty Inn the main road veers about 90 degrees to the right and continue on that main road. At some point, maybe there, Soi 17 becomes Theppesit Soi 8. Keep walking and you'll eventually arrive at Pattaya Prostate Massage.

Or you can approach from the other direction. Take a baht bus towards Jomtien and get off at Theppesit. Walk about a mile to Theppesit Soi 8 and take that road although a short cut would be to take Theppesit Soi 10, a soi that has some pay for play bars and also Mistress Cruella's Dungeon, to Theppesit Soi 8.

Confusing yes, but if you bring up Google Maps you'll get a rough idea how to go. Not the area that guys on holiday generally venture.

Her website is http://www.pattayaprostatemassage.com/

Some Bumblebee pics.

Attached File  p1.jpg   258.71KB   10 downloads

Attached File  p2.jpg   261.97KB   5 downloads

Attached File  p3.jpg   235.62KB   5 downloads

Attached File  p4.jpg   198.62KB   6 downloads

Please consider supporting Ladyboy Review by checking out http://www.AsiaHotelAndTravel.com for hotels and airfare.   :hi:

#2 pdogg

pdogg
  • Members
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

Some guys were asking about this place so though I'd give this a bump.

Btw,no ladyboys work here, just the one lady I believe.

Please consider supporting Ladyboy Review by checking out http://www.AsiaHotelAndTravel.com for hotels and airfare.   :hi:

#3 Jimslim

Jimslim
  • Members
  • 1,413 posts
  • Location100 Club dancefloor

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

I hope she washes her finger before each massage ?
I can see a bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and clear blue sky above the wall and sunlight everywhere .
Life is beautiful. Let future generations cleanse it of all evil , oppression and violence , and enjoy it to the full .

#4 deepthroat

deepthroat

LBR Newbie In Perpetuity

• Members
  • 2,087 posts
  • LocationPorcupine Tree, Montana

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

Actually, that sounds fantastic. I'll try to remember this for next time.
Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to.

Join me at GOTC III - Saturday February 2nd 2013 in Pattaya

#5 farangbah

farangbah

Big Member

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

Or, you could just turn Chocolate sideways... :sign0184:

#6 Lumix

Lumix
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:38 AM

Ive walked pass this place, thought about going in, but the girl sat out front biting her nails put me off :blush:

#7 duke007

duke007

Henry VIII

• Members
  • 3,712 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

I hope she washes her finger before each massage ?

Jim, you could always try this place near Kiss restaurant :happy0148:

Attached Files

I must admit I felt a little uneasy
When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

#8 bumblebee

bumblebee

Men Sa, Men Demg

• Administrators
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

Or you can approach from the other direction. Take a baht bus towards Jomtien and get off at Theppesit. Walk about a mile to Theppesit Soi 8 and take that road although a short cut would be to take Theppesit Soi 10, a soi that has some pay for play bars and also Mistress Cruella's Dungeon, to Theppesit Soi 8.

Yes some interesting finds on our strolls around Patts and environs. So after having your prostrate sorted, what better way to relax than a good going over from Miss Cruella.
http://www.poon-worl...Cruella_SM_Club

Attached Files

• Attached File  mc1.jpg   223.66KB   3 downloads

With the holiday season fast approaching why not support LBR and use our Amazon links if you are making an Amazon purchase, much appreciated guys. Amazon

You Can Book Your Agoda Room Here Guys, Cheers BB

#9 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationSydney,Australia

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

Wish i found the prostate place a year ago.................Prostate now.....no hab. :(

Cheers DK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users